Gantry Type H Beam Steel Structure Welding Machine Submerged Arc Automatic
|Web Height||200-2000mm||Welder||Mz-1000 / DC-1000|
|Voltage||220V - 480V||Color||Blue & Yellow|
|Usage||H Beam Automatic Welding Machine||Customized Or Not||Yes|
|Delivery Time||15 Days|
480V Automatic H Beam Welding Machine,
H Beam Steel Structure Welding Machine,
H Beam Welding Machine Submerged Arc
Gantry gate type H-beam automatic sub-merge arc welding machine is economical and high effecient, designed with extensivie industry experience. It can weld two H-beam work pieces one time.
The welding machine has simple and reliable structure and smart layout.
The main transmission uses imported AC frequency converter to control both sides' synchronous speed adjusting drive, with stable speed, reliable digital display of linear speed.
And there is three axis mechanical tracking guide arc device, while the up and down is pneumatic tracking, the left and right is floating tracking, thus ensure welding torch to centralize the welding seam accurately.
The sub merge arc welding power setup device is on the gantry gate, and moves along, and in this way, the control cable and welding cable is short, replies fast, pressure drop small, and welding currency stable.
Welding control and gate frame control are integrated and easy to operate. The cable in welding arm is in the form drag chain, neat and safe.
1. The H beam gantry gate welding machine has two structures: Gantry gate move type & double cantilever move type.
2. Gantry gate or cantilever drive method: AC motor and R series worm reducer.
3. Welding speed: 0.15~1.5m/min.
4. Arc guide frame head function is to mechanically track up and down, left and right.
5. Imported frequency converter is able to realize gantry gate or cantilevers stepless speed adjustment, with wide speed adjustment range, high accuracy and constant output torque.
6. Electrical control cabinet includes main control cabinet and remote operation box.
7. Two work-piece at one time.
This machine is an ideal equipment for automatic submerged arc welding of H steel.
The work piece is placed on the bracket of the work piece (Fig. 1), Tilt 45 degrees to make the weld to be the position of the ship. The welding arm with the embedded welding head can be horizontal and up and down movement on the cross beam of the gantry frame, so that the welding nozzle on the head can be aligned to the welding seam.
The equipment at the front end of the welding arm has a welding machine automatic tracking device, and then the gantry frame goes in a straight line on the rail, automatic welding.
This machine is equipped with automatic welding, recycling and processing equipment.